Getting a nice flashy ring, especially from a loved one, is undoubtedly one for the books. It is a symbol of eternal love between the couple. Some even last for many years and has been passed down to generations upon generations. However, it takes a lot of care to ensure the ring shines as it should be all the time.
However, there is still always that risk of your precious ring getting a scratch or even losing it in worst cases. That is why a lot of couples are now considering other ring alternatives that look unique, heavy-duty, and practical all at the same time. A ring alternative that more couples begin to discover is rubber rings.
Why you should consider getting a rubber ring
A rubber ring may not ring a bell for you, for now. Why wear a rubber ring when you can wear a much better-looking and flashy engagement or wedding rings out there? You might even feel uncomfortable wearing a rubber ring every day. However, you will realize later on why it is a good idea to wear one in the first place.
A lot of people take off their rings when doing household chores or working out so that they won’t get scratched or get lost. Athletes, military people, construction workers, firefighters, and others involved in frequent physical tasks take their rings off due to the same reasons. It may also be a good idea to remove your ring out of safety, as it can get stuck to your finger if it hits something and causes swelling.
People who recently lost weight opt not to wear their rings due to the possibility of slipping off. Some people are not a fan of expensive rings and would prefer minimalist and practical-looking ones. Some couples also choose a rubber ring as their symbol of love while being practical at the same time.
Other benefits of a rubber ring
There are other reasons why a rubber ring is an excellent alternative to the usual popular rings. For one thing, they would look good on your finger, too. Other reasons why more and more people opt for this kind of ring include the following.
- It is versatile, malleable, and water- and weather-resistant.
- It is also more affordable than metal rings. If it ever gets lost due to some reason, you won’t feel bad that much because of the price. Replacement can be a lot easier and faster to have, too.
- It is perfect for use for those with nickel or metal allergies and won’t rust or react to various chemicals.
- A rubber ring is also non-toxic, so you can wear it anytime you want.
- You don’t have to remove it when working out or doing household tasks (but it is still up to you if you want to remove it from time to time).
If you are looking for unique and practical wedding rings, you should consider buying rubber ones instead. The above mentioned benefits will show that having it doesn’t have to seem so bad.