So although I’ve never actually been a Bride, I have been part of the bridal party on many occasions. With being a fashion, beauty and lifestyle writer, I’m usually asked many times by my Bride-to-be friends for beauty, fashion, fitness and health tips on the run up to their big day. The photos above are taken from two of my favourite weddings I have been lucky enough to attend: the top one being my twin sisters (my only experience of being a Bridesmaid!), and the below is from my good friend Kat’s wedding (I’m to the far right). I’m sure you’ll agree that both Brides look stunning – both in fantastic shape and glowing with health.
Along with being aware of general fitness and a healthy diet, I have recently come across a brand new launch targeted specifically for Brides. Bride Diet is aimed at those looking to shape up before their wedding day, providing help and assistance for those who want to take the right path on the run up. Every bride wants to lose weight for their Wedding Day, and if you’re in a panic about getting that last few pounds off,then Bride Diet is perfect.
One of the options Bride Diet offers is The Bride Diet 14 day Nutrition Plan, which advises a healthy diet plan to avoid bloating and weight gain. Typically, it’s wheat, gluten and diary which are the culprits for causing these, and depending on the person, these can cause havoc to your body in many different ways. For me, I luckily don’t suffer from too much bloating, but dairy breaks me out with terrible acne. Everyone is different, but it is usually these three categories people suffer with.
No bride wants to feel like they have gained weight for their wedding day, nor feel or look bloated. The Bride Diet 14 day nutrition plan can help you lose 14lbs in 14 days, reduce bloating and boost energy. And surely that’s what most of us want!
Another offering from the Bride Diet is the Bride Diet Weight Loss Collection. An ideal solution for ensuring you stay in the best shape, this product range helps settle those snacking or sugar cravings, which may be preventing you from loosing weight. Made up of three key products, my favourite is the high protein, low carb Super Slim Smoothie, which tastes delicious and helps to keep you feeling full for longer and help balance sugar levels. It also contains added green tea extract for a beauty boost (I personally find green tea brilliant for metabolism encouragement), and for an energy shot, there is L-Carnitine added in.
The collection also includes a delicious signature Detox Tea to help speed up weight loss, and Garcinia Cambogia to regulate appetite.
When you purchase either the Bride Diet or the Weight Loss Collection, you also receive a generous selection of healthy weight loss recipes which are made up of delicious, beautiful foods. Sometimes the mission to loose weight can be uninspiring, but these special menus put together by experts make sure you don’t miss out on flavour and variety.
If you’re getting married this Summer and are planning to beautify yourself, then you’ll love my little offer! I’ve teamed up with Bride Diet to share a helpful 10% off with the code BDA2016. Plus, I have featured below one of their recipes which is a healthy sugar-free dessert option. These look absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to give baking these a go!
2 tbsps Stevia or agave honey
10 tbsps unsweetened shredded coconut
100g cooked quinoa
Pinch of salt
1) Combine the egg whites and honey in a heatproof bowl.
2) Begin by tempering the eggs, which will create a nice crispy cookie exterior. Place the bowl over a pot with boiling water inside and whisk the eggs and honey together until creamy and warm. Test with your finger – if they’re warm to the touch, they’re tempered.
3) When the egg and honey mixture is warm to the touch, take the bowl off the heat and mix in coconut, quinoa and salt.
4) Chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
5) Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with a non-stick baking mat or double parchment paper (the bottoms are sensitive and will burn easily).
6) Using your hands form the cookies into little round half domes with your fingers, pressing them together tightly so they are sure to stick together while baking.
7) Bake in the centre of a warm oven for 15 minutes until the cookies are nice and golden brown.
8) Let them cool for at least 10 minutes or until completely cooled.Enjoy!